This is what Temple students are doing for spring break

Probably not studying

Spring break is finally here. Temple students can finally relax and enjoy themselves for a whole week.

From beaches in the Caribbean to comfy beds at home, see where your fellow Temple Owls will be over break. Some students are planning a trip to keep them busy while others are staying home to relax and catch up on much needed sleep.

Julia Ostrovsky, 18, Advertising

“Going home to Baltimore and spending time with my family and visiting friends at their schools like College Park and Towson. Not exciting at all.”

Hannah Beier, 19, Journalism

“For the beginning of spring break, I am going to New York City to see friends and family as well as take photos. Once I come home, I will relax and hang out with my boyfriend and friends.”

Riley Conahan, 19, Chemistry (Pre-Pharmacy Track)

“I’m not doing anything exciting over break. I just want to catch up with my friends and eat all the food I miss that Philly doesn’t have (like good pizza). Maybe I’ll bring out my inner nerd and catch up on some school work…but let’s be honest Netflix sounds much better.”

Shannon Hennessey, 19, Undecided

“I’m going to be visiting one of my best friends who goes to the MiamiU. He has a house on campus and invited me down for a long weekend with my sister and roommate.”

Keri Hoovler, 21 , Media Studies and Production

“Im not going anywhere for break, just chilling with my family and definitely binge watching Netflix.”

Victoria Bruno, 19, Media Studies and Production

“I am going away to Puerto Rico. It’s my first time on a plane so I’m so excited.”

Samantha Tarantino, 20, Neuroscience

“I’m going to LA with my boyfriend to soak up the sun and low-key try to become famous (not really but that would be nice). I can’t wait to get rid of the winter jacket and be back in shorts.”

Jon Dowding, 19, Journalism and Spanish Major

“This break isn’t even a break for me because all of my midterms are after break. Thanks Temple Staff.”

Tina Dalaperas, 20, Biology

“I am going to spend time with Mickey and Minnie in Disney World with my family.”

Hannah Spitz, 18, Undecided

“Im going to south Florida with my mom and my two roommates.”

Temple University