Victoria’s Secret is FINALLY Temple Made

Looks like it’s going to be a PINK Christmas after all

Christmas came early for us Victoria’s Secret lovers at Temple.

Temple University’s representatives and the street team worked some serious magic this holiday season. PINK by Victoria’s Secret (finally) announced last Sunday that they are introducing Temple-wear to their collegiate collection.

After conversing with Lindsey Casella, one of the reps for Temple, we learned that making this line was no easy process. Ever since the winter of 2013 when a contest was held by PINK to have reps on campus, a Temple collegiate line has been their top priority.

Lindsey and Greta, this year’s Temple representatives, pitched the line to a member of PINK’s merch team over the summer during their training. After encouraging the ladies to email him a deck, the duo got to work.

“We created a deck that highlighted all of the reasons Temple deserved a line. We then continued to defend that by having a great semester while executing our events on campus. Temple placed top ten in the nation for the College Campus Showdown competition and were able to continue to show the Temple community wanted this,” said Lindsey.

The communities support should never have been a question. Comments spilled in on the @PinkatTempleU and @VSPinkPhiladelphia Instragam and Facebook accounts this past weekend with excitement over the new clothing line.  Instragam user, @April7249, commented what most of us have been thinking, “Yaaaassss been waiting for this for such a long time!”

In true PINK fashion, the collection consist of shirts, sweatshirts, leggings and TONS of sparkles.

Although Black Friday has come and gone and our last home football game against University of Connecticut is over (thanks for the win, guys), there’s no reason not to stock up on Temple-wear?

As of now, the Temple collegiate collection is only being sold at King of Prussia Mall, about 30 minutes outside of Philadelphia, and a confirmed spot for items at the Liberty Place shops in Center City. However, the reps are hoping to have the collection online soon.

For the Owls that live out of state and are incapable of making the trip to King of Prussia, do not worry! @VSPinkPhiladelphia wrote that shoppers can make a trip to their local store and have them call King of Prussia’s PINK store to make an order.

Items are flying off the shelves so make sure you get to the mall fast if these must-haves are on your Christmas list!

Temple University