Owlchella is BACK

Fetty will be ours again baby

After a month of disappointment, Owlchella kept their word.

The homecoming concert that everyone was waiting for is now rescheduled as a welcome back concert planned to take place on January 14th. Temple’s Main Campus Program board made the announcement yesterday afternoon on their twitter, @TempleMCPB

Due to last minute scheduling changes, French Montana was unable to attend the homecoming concert. Fetty Wap, the second headliner, got in an unfortunate car accident shortly before the concert creating complications in his ability to perform.

After all the chaos leading up to the concert, a mass email was sent to all Temple students explaining that the concert was cancelled and all ticket-buyers would be refunded. Thankfully, the cancellation email was just a minor mistake and the concert was planned to be postponed.

Luckily, there are only minor changes to the original concert’s lineup. Fetty Wap and French Montana are still scheduled to headline the show, along with a performance from Logic.

Unfortunately, for reasons unknown, Jhene Aiko was dropped from the lineup. No worries though! Taking her place will be rapper, Wale.

Tickets went on sale this morning at 10 AM. Fans can make their way to the Liacouras Center to purchase a ticket. Student tickets cost $20 with a valid Temple ID and $30 for the general public.

Don’t want to wait in line? You can buy your tickets online here.

Hurry though! Tickets are going to go fast again!

Temple University