Temple sucks at holiday decorating

Halloween is a week away and Temple students have once again shown their inability to be spirited about anything

Temple isn’t known for being the most spirited of schools. Most people only even started caring about our football team after we beat Penn State this year. And when it comes to decorating for the holidays, there is nothing Temple does worse.

Halloween is only a week away, and sadly, these are some of the best (and the only) displays of Halloween spirit on and around Temple’s campus.

This image of a skeleton printed on a translucent orange garbage bag is in a state of utter disrepair. Thankfully, its owners had the idea to slap bright blue electrical tape all over it. Problem solved (17th and Fontain).

These students did not go above and beyond by any means (Johnson and Hardwick).

Most sticky-noted windows in Morgan Hall were dedicating to pandering for Philly Style or arranged to resemble a cartoon character, so kudos to these pioneers for expressing their Halloween spirit (Morgan Hall).

Very nice effort; completely wrong holiday (17th and Montgomery).

Why? (Willington and Montgomery).

Not bad, actually (17th and Monument).

These guys have got everything: spiders, a skeleton, a sign that says “boo.” Bravo (17th and Fontain).

Not exactly the best looking skeleton… (Willington and Montgomery).

Where is everyone getting these glittery skeletons? (10th and Norris).

This may not even be Halloween related (Bouvier and Berks).

Is he wearing sunglasses? (10th and Norris)

Temple University