Fall fashion at Temple: What you’re wearing

Because you can’t wear flip-flops anymore

The weather is changing and students at Temple are trading in flip-flops and shorts for boots and sweaters. With a diverse student body like ours come many different ways to layer up for fall.

So The Tab took to the streets to snap a couple pictures of what students are wearing this season.

Benjamin Rothermel, 18, Media and Communications

“I love my boots. I got them for $12 from a thrift store.”

Laura Rivera, Art

“I made the corset, my sister made the necklace . . . and I think I got the pants from J.Crew.”

Maggie Andresen, 20, Media and Communications

“Fall is my favorite, because it’s the most versatile. You walk outside in the morning, and it’s cool, so you can layer. Then it get’s warmer, and you can change.”

Kelsey LeMunyon, 20, Media and Communications

“I love Urban Outfitters and Free People, but I don’t really have that budget. So, as a college student, I typically shop at Forever21 or H&M.”

Cristian Rivera, 20, Media and Communications

“I like fall fashion because I can add layers. It helps me be able to express myself even more with what I wear.”

Kylie Nickles, 20, Art

“What I am wearing is from Target. It’s a little girls XXL, in case you’re wondering. Don’t be afraid to break out of the women’s section and go into the little boys and little girls sections and look for clothes!”

Helena Ryu, 21, Junior

“My favorite American shop is Urban Outfitters or any other store like that, that catches my eye. But I usually just shop in Korean online stores, so that’s where I get most of my clothes from!”

Lama Wonkeryor, 22, Art Direction

“My favorite thing about fall fashion is coats. I don’t know if I have a favorite store, I just find clothes! I do like Urban Outfitters, but I work there.”

Amanda Nguyen, Health Professions Social Work

“I go thrifting a lot. I wear a lot of basics, and I like to shop in the basics section of H&M.”

Amber Whitton, 20, Business and Management

“My favorite thing about fall fashion is the color scheme. I really appreciate the color maroon, and in the fall I can incorporate that into every outfit.”

Temple University