Hey, what’s up, hello: Your guide to Homecoming Weekend

No, there won’t be Fetty, but there will still be plenty to celebrate

Temple Homecoming has been in full blast this week with event after event from pageants to canned food drives all leading up to the excitement of Homecoming Weekend.

Although students were pretty upset about the cancellation of “Owlchella”, this weekend is full of homecoming plans.

Starting off the Football excitement is the First Annual Homecoming Parade presented by the Main Campus Program Board. Decorated Golf Carts will be riding through campus starting at the Tech Center and ending at the Bell Tower, kicking off the Homecoming Pep Rally. There will be giveaways, performances, face painting, and music! The Homecoming Parade starts at 2.45pm.

You won’t want to miss the Pep Rally either which will be held right after the parade at the Bell Tower! Temple’s amazing band, cheerleaders, and diamond gems will be there to get everyone pumped for the game.

All right Owls, Saturday Morning you better be up early and ready for Temple vs. Tulane at the Lincoln Financial Field at 12. For the first time in a long time, Temple Football is on the rise.

Temple (4-0) goes up against Tulane Green Wave (2-2). We beat them last December 10-3 but it’s a whole new game this year as the Owls enter the game undefeated.

What’s a Temple Football Game without tailgates in K Lot though?

There will be a free student tailgate in Lot K with free food, music, and games beginning three hours before kickoff. There’s also going to be live concert next to the NE Gate featuring music from D-Bo. (Hey, it’s not Fetty, but we’ll take what we can get)

Kickoff is at 12. The student section will be the place to be and Tulane better be ready for the 2015 Temple Owls.

Oh and Temple Band tweeted this, so you really have to be there.

So grab your Natty Ice, throw on your Cherry and White, and get ready for an epic Homecoming Weekend. I don’t know about you, but Temple’s feeling 5 and 0.

Temple University