Temple’s sexcapade map

Have you ever walked by the Bell Tower and wondered who’s had sex there?

Temple University, in the City of Brotherly Love, rich in history, known for housing talented artists and musicians, with one of the most prestigious business schools in the country ALSO has some really great spots to have sex that’s outside of that uncomfortable dorm mattress.

When you share a room with your best friend or most of the times a total stranger you have to get a little creative when it comes to your sex life. This list will hopefully spark some creativity  from “study breaks” in the library to a recording booth at the Tech Center plus much more.

Let the sexcapades begin.

Paley Library Reference Floors

In need of a “study break?” Grab your study partner and head upstairs to the secluded reference floors of the Paley Library because honestly who uses actual books to do research anymore these days.

It’s a Quiet Zone up there so you’re going to have to keep the moaning to a minimum but don’t let that stop you when you and your FWB are escaping for an afternoon quickie or late-night hands on anatomy lesson.

If you can score one of those big comfy chairs everyone sleeps in when their doing homework at the library that’s even better but more than likely get ready to have yourself held up against old Hemingway books.

A sound-proof recording booth at the TECH

Yes, these things exist and they shouldn’t just be used by MSP Majors. Grab your FWB and book a romantic evening in one of those sound proof recording booths located in the Tech Center.

These tiny spaces make for the perfect spot to get down in the middle of the day or at 3am since the Tech is open 24/7, but be careful not to bump up against the record button.

Maxi’s bathroom

Doesn’t get more romantic than this

OK, so bar bathrooms are pretty gross but its kind of a rite of passage to have a steamy hookup in one of the bathrooms at Maxi’s, the on campus bar right in the middle of Liacouras Walk.

The music at night is usually pretty loud and so is the crowd so there’s no need to keep it down. Remember to tip your bartenders before you and your flavor of the week sneak away.

Bottom of the Stairwells in Anderson

Once you’ve been at Temple for a semester or two you’ll realize that there are multiple stairways in Anderson that seem like they lead to nowhere.

If you’re headed to that dreaded 8am in Anderson there’s a hidden spot for you and your FWB to visit for a quickie in the morning. The very bottom of the stairwells in Anderson are basically deserted but be aware of the echo your sex noises might make.

It’ll bring you back to high school days and those innocent hookups that happened tucked away under the stairs (everyone had those right?)

The Beach

Wetter is better, right?

Don’t worry this one is sand free .. After you and your FWB have had a “study break” in between the stacks at Paley Library and maybe before you hit the Bell Tower there’s the infamous Beach.

In the giant metropolis that is Philly there isn’t a lot of open green grass for adventurous lovers to leave their mark. ‘The Beach’ located directly across from the library is the perfect spot for a fun night under the stars.

The Bell Tower

Ring my bell

This spot is for those more bold couples, but none-the-less a place to cross off your sexcapade list while at Temple U. The Bell Tower is located in literally the center of campus and one of the most notable landmarks at Temple University. The cobble stoned base might be hard on the back so come prepared with a blanket or two. Not an ideal spot for the daytime, but definitely a place to hit up at night once everyone is tucked away in their apartments.

Props to you if one or more of these Temple sex spots are already crossed of your bucket list but hey maybe you’ve gotten some new ideas for where to go for your next Tuesday night booty call! When professors talk about hands on experience is this what they mean?

Temple University