Owlchella is postponed and everyone is pissed

Thank you Temple University for crushing all of our dreams and breaking our hearts

Temple students are losing their shit following last night’s announcement of the postponement of the highly anticipated homcoming concert, Owlchella.

Temple’s Main Campus Program Board released the heartbreaking statement to Twitter last night.

The Liacouras Center confused everyone even more by sending out an email saying the concert was cancelled completely, but MCPB corrected this saying it has just been postponed.

Other tweets from MCPB state that they are trying to keep the original lineup on a new date.

Owlchella was originally scheduled to take place on Friday, October 9th and feature Fetty Wap, French Montana, Logic, and Jhené Aiko.

It was later changed to Wednesday, October 7th and due to a scheduling conflict, the lineup lost French Montana. After Fetty Wap’s motorcycle accident, students were worried that he would be unable to perform, but MCPB issued a statement saying that Owlchella was still on and that he was fine. Is he really fine though? No one can be too sure.

First no French Montana and now no concert?  Time to stop getting our hopes up for a good homecoming concert at Temple. Let’s just say amidst all the broken hearts, broken dreams and confusing announcements, we’re not happy about it…

Sophomore Jimmy Hogan said it best, “RIP Homecoming.”

Temple University