The ultimate finals survival pack

There is no chill unless you’re talking about the weather.

Finals are officially upon us, the one time of year worse than election season. Yes, possibly even worse than the 2016 election season. Chances are, some teachers have already taken pity on you and given you your final exams on the last week of class, not realizing that they didn’t actually help, because now you have three tests and a major project due in the span of three days, and your finals week is relatively chill by comparison. But really, there is no chill unless you’re talking about the weather. But what do you need to successfully survive the worst time of the year? The Tab has compiled a list that will help you not take an L.

Pencils and Pens

Yes, these are the absolute most basic thing you need during finals week. But are you really telling me that after spending 72 hours straight in Bird Library that you’re functioning well enough to remember these? Because I’ve definitely forgotten them, and I’ve even forgotten them when it wasn’t finals week.

Study Materials 

You don’t even have to go over these. Studying through osmosis is definitely a proven effective study method. But for those skeptics, don’t forget to look over everything you’ve gotten from the class. And at the very least, carrying them around with you will make you feel like you’re preparing for the exam.

Tissues

this will probably be you this week

The tears might not necessarily come from you, but they’ll definitely come from someone.

Blanket Scarf

Is anything better than a scarf that not only keeps you warm but is also big enough for you to sleep with during your 72 hour cram session in the Library?

Coffee

this will literally be flowing through your blood

Or maybe just a literal IV sending caffeine directly to your bloodstream? Whatever you have to do to make it through.

Lower Standards

A C is okay. No make-up and sweats are okay, and tbh if you wear pajamas, people will probably be jealous of your genius.

So there you go fellow Oranges. We might be literally crawling our way across the finish line, but we’ll get there.

May the odds be ever in your favor. 

Syracuse University