We asked sorority girls what frat they think they’d be in

16 fraternities on SU campus… Which one would you be in?

It is no surprise that Greek life is a huge part of the SU community. It’s a way to meet, connect and interact with all types of people. It also allows students to make friends that will last a life time in ALL houses. So as a result, I went around and asked girls from different sororities what fraternities they believed they would be in if they were guys. These are just a few of the responses I got….

Jess

“I would be in ATO because they’re all pretty hot, pretty nice and down to have a good time. But then again I would also maybe be in Phi Psi because of their wooden horse and balcony. But then again, I would maybe be in ZBT because I think they were the ones that organized Castle. I DON’T KNOW.”

Kora

“If I were in a frat I would be in Sammy. I’m smooth with the ladies (or men I should say). I enjoy going to the gym (if I have time), and I can also be a little sassy some of the time (in the good way). Not looking for commitment and always down to have a chill time.”

Rachel

“If I were a guy I would never be in a frat because I would never go through the pledging… I care too much about my homework.”

Nina

“I would be in Delta Upsilon because I would like to expand my leadership. I feel like bringing back a chapter to campus would be a great way to do this. And I’m pretty AF and cute AF.”

Olivia

“I think the most important thing in fraternities is walking and feeling comfortable about where you are no matter if you know the people in the house or not. Phi Psi has such a positive atmosphere and friendly brothers that never let you down on having a fun night. This being said, Phi Psi would be the house I would like to be in if I was a guy because I would like to have a positive welcoming reputation, associated with the fraternity house I chose for my college experience.”

Colleen

“I would be in DKE because I’ve always wanted to live in a castle. It also is a great atmosphere inside and out for instas.”

Julianne

“Coming from where I do in New Jersey, I would most likely be an athletic guy who loves to stay healthy by working out so I’d probably be in Sammy.”

Sydney

“I would be in Sigma Phi Epsilon because of the genuine brotherhood, love for natty and aspiration for “you raise me up” during the wee hours of the night. I have also been referred to as “Syd Ep” since my freshman year because of my devotion to the fraternity. Also because of the frat ducks. #DGDP”

Kayla

“Phi Delta Theta because they embody what a true gentleman should be and the definition of ‘business in the front, party in the back.’ They can keep it professional, but still know how to throw down. I’ve never had a bad experience at Phi Delt and they were kind enough to give me their WiFi password so now I automatically connect. #truefriendship”

Hailey

“I would be in Phi Psi, not just because some of my closest friends are in that house, but because whenever I’m with them they manage to make me laugh and smile. I personally love to make people laugh and brighten their day, because it’s about the little things. These kids have been through a lot this year and seeing them persevere and push through it is amazing; I see this quality in myself as well. I try not to let the shitty things in life change my attitude.”

Jen

“Sigma Chi because I want my letters on my gravestone.”

Giana

“If I was in a fraternity I would be in Pike because not only do they turn up hard as fuck, but I see a lot of them are also pretty involved academically… I like the ‘work hard, play hard’ balance. They also seem to have a pretty decent brotherhood.”

Kylie

“TKE/crow because they like to have a good time and give zero fucks.”

Meredith

“Theta Chi cause just like me they know how to turn the fuck UP! But they’re also chill asf and love to be goofs strictly for the sake of eliciting LOLz! Also they’re all homies and have a dope brotherhood and I love them all. Ok I’m done lol (working on getting my face on that composite I’ll keep u all posted lol)”

Meg

“I think I’d also be in TKE/crow bc they understand me on a musical/not giving a fuck level.”

Katie

“I just really feel that I’d be in Phi Delt and I can’t really explain why.”

Haley

“I would be in Alpha Epsilon Pi because it’s what my grandpa has been pushing for me since the days of swimming at the kiddie pool at the retirement community in Boca Raton. An AEPI brother knows how to make you swoon, but when his Mom calls, don’t expect him to talk to you for at least 20 minutes. L’chaim.”

Well ,there you have it. Maybe your favorite house knows how to throw a fun event or maybe the guys are just really down to earth. Regardless, Syracuse is home to 16 fun, different, unique groups of boys that we are all lucky enough to have in our SU Community.

Syracuse University