Everything you can’t miss before you go home

How to be Single, The Chainsmokers, and pancakes

The last few weeks of school get hectic and stressful, but never fear, The Tab has rounded up all of the events you can’t miss before you leave school.

Thursday, April 28: 2016 Senior Collection Fashion Show, 12:30 pm & 7 pm

Our senior fashion design majors have been working on their collections all year, and will debut them in a fashion show in Goldstein at 12:30pm, and again at 7pm. Tickets are $6 at the Schine Box Office, and the show is always one of a kind.

Friday, April 29: Mayfest & Block Party, 1 pm & 7:30 pm

Friday is the day we have been looking forward to the entire semester. Chainsmokers, Chance the Rapper, Vince Staples, Louis the Child, and PUBLIC will be performing throughout the day.

Saturday, April 30: How to be Single, 12 am

Orange After Dark is putting on another Midnight Movie. This week is the hilariously funny “How to be Single” movie starring Rebel Wilson and Dakota Johnson, the perfect movie to watch if you need to get away from the stress of the last few weeks of school. Doors will open to HBC Gifford at 11:30 pm.

Monday, May 2: Monday Meditation, 12 pm

In another way to de-stress, Hendricks Chapel is holding a free meditation class at noon. Meditation has been shown to lower stress levels, improve mood and overall mental well-being, things we all need with finals week looming ahead. And after, you can stop by People’s Place for a little pick-me-up.

Sunday, May 8: Pancake Breakfast, 10 pm

Orange After Dark is coming in clutch with the stress busting yet again with a Pancake Breakfast in Schine Dining. They will have other stress busting activities as well. If you bring your SU ID, it’s free!

Syracuse University