Natty Light is my favorite beer and I’m not afraid to admit it

Why mess with something so Natural?

“I remember my first beer.” Yeah, I actually do.

It was a nice, warm Natty Light. My naïve self had no idea what was going on at that moment, but never would I forget the beer.

Now as I walk down Comstock and Walnut, I see the silver can shining in all its glory each weekend.

It’s cheap

Open your eyes, fellow students: NATTY IS CHEAP. “How cheap?” you may ask?

Well, our good friends down at Syracuse Corner Market sell a 30-rack for just under $20. So each can comes to about 66 CENTS.

Nobody likes to buy a bunch of drinks at a bar, that’s why I like to start off my night right with my cheap, great-tasting friend.

Natty even prides itself on its website as the “Best Beer for your Buck” and “a satisfying refreshment for a satisfying value.”

The taste

When it comes down to it, beer is beer. Whether you’re at a tailgate or pre-gaming, beer has one job: to get you sauced, mangled, sloshed, trashed, zonked, or whatever else you want to call it.

Does the taste turn you off in the beginning? Just remember, after a few more drinks you won’t even be paying attention to that anymore.

As I’ve continued to enjoy all the loving qualities Natty has to offer, its taste has grown on me. My taste buds finally know what’s going on and appreciate all the good memories thanks to Natty.

It’s always around

Nobody has to travel far and wide to find Natty. Racks will always be around to get the party started.

With Natty, you always know what you’re getting. Whether you’re hanging on the beach with some friends, like most of us wish we could right now, or out at a party, Natty will get the job done just right.

Bottoms up to the best beer around.

Syracuse University