We asked drunk college students for their political opinions

No-one remembered Jeb Bush

Nothing was damaged in the making of this article besides the dignity and reputation of Syracuse University Students.

We thought it would be a great time to talk politics while some Cuse students downed their Keystone Light.

These are the actual answers they gave us.

Round one: Name all the candidates

• “Donald Trump”
  • “Bernie”
  • “O’Malley”
  • “Hillary CLITon”
  • “Raul Paul HE’S SO TINY”
  • “Marco Rubio”
  • “Chris Chrispy is definitely a candidate this semester, the guy with dark hair”
  • “Feronia”

Oops no one actually remembered Jeb Bush.

Round two: Fuck Marry Kill – Hillary, Trump, Bernie

• “Marry Marco Rubio because he is very handsome, Fuck Bernie so I can FEEL THE BERN, Kill Hillary.”
  • “Marry Trump for his money, Fuck Hillary because she’s a woman and I like those, Kill Bernie.”

Round three: Which candidate would you let rush your frat?

• “Trump you know why? Because he’s so cute.”
  • “Trump doesn’t drink so not him. Bush is a legacy at DKE, he’s probably going to go in another direction. So I think I’m going to go with Kasich.”
  • “Definitely Donald but maybe Bernie because he would definitely smoke us out all the time. I would definitely get fucked up with Bernie.”

Round four: Do you believe the US should put major effort into helping save Kim Miller after she was kidnapped in Paris in 2008?

(Kim Miller is the name of a fictional character in the movie Taken with Liam Nealson)

• “If I went missing I would want everyone to do everything they can to find me. We should go to Paris right now and get her. I studied abroad in France once that means I’m really good at French kissing if you want to hang-out in the bathroom together for a little bit I can show you.”
  • “Idk who that is but we should go save her did you say she was kidnapped in Paris? What the fuck? That seems like a pretty safe country.”

Round five: Do you believe council to the king, Rafiki, will have any major contributions to helping end the spread of Ebola?

(Rafiki is the name of a fictional monkey in the movie The Lion King)

• “Yeah Ebola is pretty fucked up so I hope so but idk what his ideas and policies are but I hope so.”

Round six: Who are you voting for and why?

• “I’m torn between Bernie and Trump because they’re very similar on the issues but honestly like fuck Hillary Clinton because #Bengasi.”
  • “I don’t know but if it’s a GOP candidate I don’t like I will write in G.W. Bush”

Round seven: What would you make the 69th amendment?

“Legalize party drugs.”

Syracuse University