Coach Boeheim is BACK

Tomorrow the Dome will roar in contentment to his comeback

The wait is over Orange Fans.

After a painful nine-game suspension, Boeheim will return against the University of North Carolina (UNC) tomorrow at 8pm in the Carrier Dome.

Now I’m mad classes haven’t started yet, but there’s no way I’m missing this game.

Syracuse fans have waited ten months for Boeheim’s triumphal comeback.

Boeheim’s return is significant, especially because of the unfairness of the sanctions imposed to the Orange coach.

Fun fact, the University of North Carolina had been accused of the worst scandal in college sports history, including academic impropriety, and as noted in an article in syracuse.com, lack of institutional control charge, and, not surprisingly, their punishment wasn’t half as harsh as Boeheim’s.

Regardless, Boeheim is determined to really make his return victorious, even though UNC is a national title contender.

Although only a couple of minutes, he was allowed to speak to the team on Wednesday. Certainly, this must have been a morale-booster for both the team and the Orange Fans.

The wait has been painful, for sure. His wife, Juli Boeheim, confirmed in an interview with The Associated Press on Tuesday how “heartbreaking” the suspension was for the coach.

Tomorrow is the day to put our best orange apparel and show everyone our school pride. Most of us are not in Syracuse yet, but be sure to tune in, and send the best vibes to the team and to coach Boeheim. Go Orange!

Syracuse University