I asked people what they want for Christmas

One guy wants his ex-girlfriend back

The holiday season is upon us and with it comes snow, food, and of course the wish list.

It’s the only piece of writing you’ve completed all year, (including the philosophy essay you were supposed to hand in during Finals week), as well as the single uniting feature behind all religious holidays. Let’s face it, the only thing we can all agree on is getting presents once a year for doing absolutely nothing.

Needless to say, here at The Tab we hope that whichever holiday you are celebrating this winter will be filled with good gifts and good health. With that being said, I took to the streets to see exactly who wants what.

From hypothetical fantasies to overpriced electric scooters, here’s what these people want for the holidays this year.

Angela

This is a girl who keeps it simple. For Christmas, Angela wants some of her Grandmother’s tuna fish rolls.

She says they are bomb so we’ll take her word for it. I mean, they must be pretty good if they are the only thing on her list.

Nick

The most popular item this holiday season will probably be the infamous hoverboard. Endorsed by Vine stars and collegiate athletes alike, the two-wheeled electric scooter is rolling into homes across the nation.

Nick is hard at work to research which manufacturer of the toy is good enough for his money. Or rather, his parents’ money.

Myles

As you can tell by looking at the photo, Myles is a man of many wonders. This holiday season isn’t about getting gifts for him, though.

Instead, he just wants his ex-girlfriend back.

Raven

If the book didn’t give it away, Raven is a girl who likes to take her academics seriously. This Christmas, she wants good grades, and a great GPA.

Don’t we all wish it were that easy?

Justin

Being the devoted Knicks fan he is, Justin wishes for the jersey of his favorite player, Kristaps Porzingis.

If he gets what he wants, you can find Justin on the basketball court, where he will be waiting for anyone looking to get balled up on after their Christmas Dinner.

As for me, I’m just as good with spending quality time with my family. This holiday season, let’s not forget Christmas isn’t about gifts under the tree, it’s about sharing stories and laughs with the people you love.

Although, those hoverboards do look pretty cool… Put me down for one of those.

Merry Christmahanakwanzika!

Syracuse University