How to buy all your Christmas presents in the bookstore

Why wouldn’t your parents want to be decked out in orange?

Being at college, the last thing we are thinking about is buying Christmas gifts for the family. Plus our bank accounts are dedicated strictly to de-stressing from school (booze).

But don’t leave the family out of the SU spirit. The bookstore has some amazing finds you can buy your family for the holidays. For freshmen you all have it easy, your parents are accepting the little things from you because they are still in awe that their baby is “all grown up.”

Go to Schine and find all the classic Syracuse inspired gifts to make your family feel like they are part of the best school in the country.

Mom and Dad

A t-shirt is a perfect gift for your parents who want to show off their child going to college. They love ‘Cuse just as much as you do and for only $8 and tons of designs, you can’t go wrong here.

Warning: Parents will get sick and tired of the same shirts so get them while you’re still young trying to figure things out.

Parents love when you specifically think about them and boy does Syracuse Bookstore love parents.

Your grandparents

Teddy bears are good for the soul. They’re fluffy and adorable and deserve to be given to the ones who still view you as a baby. Grandparents are the way to go with this gift.

Your siblings and cousins

Did somebody says ‘shots’?

If you have siblings or cousins who are in college, you know they love to turn up just as much as you do. There’s no better gift from the number one party school than a Syracuse shot glass.

The hard to shop for

For the one who is always a pain in the ass to buy for, get them cute pairs of Syracuse socks. Mix it up this winter and get that stubborn family member something that will keep their little piggies warm and stylish (we all know this warm weather won’t last).

P.S. Your Mom has been sticking socks in your stocking for years, so you know this is a socially acceptable gift.

The baby of the family

Have an adorable niece or nephew you’ll be spending the holiday with? Start their SU pride collect off early with some onesie’s. Babies always need more clothes and your brother will thank you for not buying a bib that says “Mommy’s little angel.”

The Alumni

Just because they graduated doesn’t mean they still don’t #BleedOrange. Have the alumni in your life relive their glory days with the color they desperately miss.

The sports fan

Now we can’t talk about gifts and not have sports involved. Get a sport fan something that reminds them which team is the best of the land. Win or lose, Bohemian or no Bohemian, Syracuse has the strongest (and most stylish) fans.

If they have every piece of Syracuse merchandise

“The Sole of a True Fan!”

If you have a family member who loves Syracuse more than you, they most likely already own the majority of the items in the bookstore. Give them the gift they need to finish off their collection. These kicks are perfect for both men and women and will complete their head to toe Syracuse attire for when they head to the tailgates or The Dome.

This list of suggestions will let you transform your family into the perfect examples of Otto’s army. So finish your finals in one piece and get to the bookstore before your parents pick you up at the end of the week.

Syracuse University