Georgetown has banned oranges. Repeat: NO ORANGES ALLOWED

Georgetown why do you think you’re going to beat us tomorrow?

Tomorrow, the Syracuse Orangemen will head down to Georgetown to beat the Hoyas.  After our (unfortunate) loss on Tuesday night against Wisconsin and with coach Boeheim’s nine week suspension, the folks at Georgetown are getting a little cocky and are convinced they’ll crush us in tomorrow’s game.

But duh, clearly they will not.

However, their egotistical and psychotic ways reached a new level. Today, it has been announced nobody at Georgetown is allowed to consume orange flavored or orange colored foods in their dining hall.

#WTF

After a week full of events encouraging Georgetown spirit and pride, the hashtag #JuiceCuse has been filling up social media with tweets, posts and photos.

Check out some of the most ridiculous ones below:

I hope that grapefruit got in your eye.

That’s just cruel.

LOL please stop.

^ When they actually think they’re going to beat us.

If you really want to look at Boeheim doing a little “digging for gold” you can look here.

Honestly it probs took Georgetown like 49392 hours to come up with this caption and get their heads out of their books.

“Anything flavored, colored or even resembling an orange is not permitted for consumption”

They’re literally psychotic.

According to Georgetown’s Yik Yak’s, it’s apparently super easy to get a degree from ‘Cuse.

Also, let’s not forget about these gems:

Classy, Georgetown.

Georgetown peeps, I hate to break it to you, but currently, we’re actually RANKED in the NCAA as #14. Y’all aren’t even ranked.

Do you really think you stand a chance against us? You can ban all the orange flavored/colored products you want, but in the end just know we’ll still “crush” you.

(pun-intended)

Syracuse University