Are you bringing your lover to Thanksgiving dinner?

Show thanks by bringing bae home this holiday season

It’s that time of year, the time where if you are in a relationship you are wondering, “Should I ask them to come to Thanksgiving dinner to meet my family?”

This is a very scary question especially if the relationship is still in the honeymoon stages.

I asked a few people whether or not they would bring their boyfriend or girlfriend to Thanksgiving and why.

Here are some of the responses I got back:

‘Don’t worry my family is going to love you’

Allison who is a public relations major said: “I am actually taking my boyfriend to dinner. I consider him my family and Thanksgiving is the time to share thanks with your love ones.”

Kelly who studies marketing entrepreneurship said: “Yes, because I want my boyfriend to spend time with my family.”

Now these girls seem very optimistic about their current relationships and are all about bringing bae home.

Beware: Daddy will make sure you’re treating his little girl right

Tanya who is currently undeclared right now had a different viewpoint about bringing bae home for the holiday: “No it is a family holiday and I’ll spend it with my family.”

Ally who is also undeclared replies: “I have before so yes I would, but times have changed so not this year.”

Shariah who studies Communication and Rhetorical Studies currently has a bae and just recently celebrated her year anniversary. She told The Tab: “I think so since he’s not going home he can come spend dinner with me and my family. My parents are anxious to meet him.”

If you break my heart Daddy will break your face

Just don’t break my heart and he won’t break your face

When asking guys this question the answers can get vague… I wonder why…

Elijah who studies Sport Management said: “It depends on how long we’ve been in a relationship and whether or not I am taking the person serious.”

Mikhail who studies Physics said: “No, baes are for a season for the most part, so she doesn’t need to meet the family.”

So it kind of all depends on the person and how they feel about their spouse. Me personally, I would be scared for my boyfriend’s sanity because the Middleton’s tend to get crazy around the holidays.

Your can enjoy bae and enjoy Thanksgiving, doesn’t mean they necessarily have to be enjoyed together.

Wish us luck, he’s going to need it!

Syracuse University