Celebrate autumn while it still lasts

We’re holding on to autumn for dear life until snow is all we see for miles

Syracuse is known for its brutal winters and horrendous snow storms, but we’ve managed to make it halfway through November without a heavy snow fall. If this isn’t global warming, I don’t know what is.

While the beautiful autumn weather stays in tact, and the leaves continue to fall enjoy it while you still can.

Hall of Languages

On one of the the most beautiful buildings on campus the leaves are holding on for dear life. Soon the Hall of Languages will be covered in several inches of snow

Hinds Hall

Less and less people are going to be hanging out on the quad. It is time to start counting down the days until hibernation

Hendricks Chapel

Even the beautiful chapel won’t be able to steer clear of the tundras that are bound to come our way. Enjoy this beauty while you still can. Soon you’ll have that -20 degree windchill blocking your view

Footwear

I’m not a psychic, but I have a feeling more of these are about to come out of your closets. Goodbye cute boots and hello generic industrial wear

Accessories

Enjoy the time to accessorize with chunky sweaters, shades, and scarves before you’re covered head to toe in a snowsuit

If you haven’t already, start embracing the beanie! They’re a personal favorite of mine

No matter how cold it gets, you’ll always have Starbucks. Even if the red cups may have come a little too soon

Stay warm and invest in a warm jacket if you haven’t already.

Syracuse University