How did you lose your virginity?

I was so happy to have gotten it over with. I was just like, ‘nailed it!’

We went out in search for the awkward and uncomfortable experiences some people had during their first times.

Here are a few of the stories we uncovered.

“So I had this guy who I had been talking to come visit me for a weekend. We had a party at my house. We talked. He slept over. Clothes came off, we had foreplay or whatever. So we had sex and whatever it was fine.

“But all my friends told me I needed to pee after having sex so you didn’t get a UTI. So I went to the bathroom and my bathroom has a lot of mirrors, so I just saw blood all over my thighs. I was BLEEDING.

“I was freaking out and I heard one of my roommates out in the hall and I asked her for help. I was like ‘Oh my god why is this happening aaaah.’ Then she asked if I wanted to go to the hospital. That freaked me the fuck out. I told her I was fine.

“So I was just sitting in the bathroom and eventually the guy came in and asked me if I was OK and I had to tell him that I bled everywhere.

“It was great.”

“My story’s not funny or interesting. No, it’s really not. It’s just that I was talking to this guy for a while. So I went over to his place and we were gonna ‘do-the-do’, or whatever.

“But he was an RA, so because he was an RA he had a meeting that night and he just left me in his room to do homework or whatever.

“And the only really ‘funny’ part I guess is the fire alarm went off. So I had to outside and see all these freshman – I was a freshman at the time too – who knew I didn’t live there. I had to stare my peers in the eye. They knew what I was doing there.

“Anyway yeah then we went inside and ‘did-the-do’. And we’re still semi-friends to this day.”

“We smoked and went to the beach. He wanted to drive me around in his car.

“We came back, his dad cooked us dinner which was weird. We all ate dinner together and drank wine, me, his dad, and the dog and then him obviously.

“Then his dad awkwardly dismisses us and says ‘Alright have fun tonight kids.’

“We played a drinking game. Then he had to get up early for work or something so he gets trashed and says, ‘Oh it’s getting really late. I think I need to go to sleep if I’m going to get up for work tomorrow.’

“And then just goes in his bedroom. So I’m just sitting on the couch like ‘Oh my god this is so embarrassing. I totally thought we were gonna hook up I’m so mortified.’

“I was like, ‘I drove 45 minutes to get here’. And he cracks open the door like ‘are you coming?’ and I was like ‘Oh I didn’t understand that that was an invitation to come in, now I do, I’m coming.

“I was in a lot of pain on the low. That shit is so painful. He would try and it wouldn’t work then do other stuff then try again and it wouldn’t work. But I didn’t want to be embarrassing about it and tell him ‘I’m a virgin by the way that’s why this isn’t working’. I knew he wasn’t. Whatever we finally got it to work.

“I was just so happy to have gotten it over with. I was just like, ‘Nailed it!’ I didn’t have to deal with being a virgin anymore. I’m so glad I’m over that. He knocked the fuck out instantly and I stayed up two hours after texting my friends about it.

“So the next morning he got up to get ready for work and was showering and woke me up with a noise. So I roll over and naturally, of course, he has white bedding and white blankets, white everything.

“And I look, and in a position where my hands once were, were just two red fucking murder prints. And it literally looked like a murder scene. There was just red marks everywhere. And I didn’t even know I bled. You don’t realize it when it’s happening. I thought, ‘Wow I knew it hurt but it didn’t hurt that bad.’

“I quickly tried to make the bed so you couldn’t see the worst of the spots and put the pillow over the worst hand print. Like quickly put my clothes on. Then we had the weirdest bowl of cereal in the morning. Then I was like ‘Well, I’m gonna go’ and he said, ‘Yeah, I have to go to work but I’ll see you later.’ Mind you I have never seen him since.

“He definitely found the hand prints eventually.

“The funniest thing that happened though was, we had our separate cars so he went to work and it was six in the morning and I had an hour drive ahead of me and I was just gonna get baked because it was morning time and I was awake. So I’m sitting in my car ripping my bong and his fucking Dad left at four in the morning to go surfing that day little did I know.

“So he like pulls up the parking spot right next to me as I’m ripping. And I just looked up and started backing out so slowly cause I’m really bad at reversing and I was also pretty stoned because I had been sitting in my car for 20 minutes just hotboxing myself.

“And it was mortifying because, I mean he knows we smoke and is cool about that but like. We all know I fucked your son last night.”

“So it was freshman year. There was this girl, she was kind of into me but I found her annoying. She was my absolute fucking nightmare. She came over to my room and me and my roommate were having that roommate chat thing where we agreed to the rules of the room, and we were going over the sex one. And then I said the worst thing I possibly could. I said, ‘just not while I’m in the room.’

“So my roommate left. Then we starting doing stuff and I was so nervous. I just remember putting on the condom and feeling so awkward.

“But then I heard my roommate come back and he tried to open the door. I locked it but then I heard him pull out his key. He unlocked it and kind of walked in but luckily my bed was positioned right near the door so I just put up my hand and slammed the door closed. I told him now was not the best time.

“He ran away and we didn’t know when he was going to get back so we got dressed. And I walked her back to her room.

“He didn’t come back for two hours after that.”

Check back again for more Cuse cherry poppin’ stories.

Syracuse University