I photobombed a selfie with Joe Biden

I got it by Biden my time

This morning at 8 am I made a last minute decision to get a ticket to see Vice President Joe Biden speak today.

I waited in the ungodly long line and by the time I got into the event I was able to grab a seat in the third row.

When Biden was done with his speech he came down to the front and started greeting people.

I was able to smush my way up to the front(ish) area and saw he was going down the line taking selfies.

“What a cool guy!” I thought, determined to grab a picture with him.

He made his way over to where I was and I gave him a solid high five.

I gave the Vice President of the United States a high five.  

Then Biden screamed, “Give me your shirts” and he took around eight shirts and some other items with him.

A girl who was in front of me had him take a selfie and I creeped in. After, I looked up the hashtag #itsonussu and there I was in this girls picture.

I look like a complete weirdo creeping in the photo but I got a picture with Joe Biden.

If you look up the hastag #itsonussu on Twitter theres a bunch of other “selfies with Joe Biden” pictures floating around.

The girl with the glasses, yeah thats me

Afterwards Biden started walking away with our shirts and everyone was wondering where he was going with our stuff.

I waited with a random girl to see if he would bring back our shirts and sure enough, he did!

So today, I gave the Vice President of the United States a high five, got in a selfie with him, AND he signed my shirt.

God Bless America.

Syracuse University national-us