Do you have the ass of the Mount?

‘Oh my God look at her butt’

Those who live on the Mount in Flint and Day Halls have quite a journey up the dreaded steps. Daily. Even if you don’t live there or are now an upperclassmen, you know about the steps and have most likely found yourself on them at one time or another.

But is it true the steps give you an ass?

The Tab went on a mission and stopped some peopleĀ on their daily journey up the stairs and asked:

“Do you think living at the top of the stairs for over two months now has given you a more sculpted butt?”

“Yes, I think my butt has gotten bigger but that might be slightly due to the freshman 15.”

“Unfortunately I don’t actually think it has gotten bigger but I was actually going to take a before and after picture at the end of the year, so maybe after a few more months.”

“I don’t think my butt has gotten bigger but like I don’t know I definitely feel my legs getting stronger.”

“Look at that booty game, I mean I would like to think I’ve always had a big butt.”

“Considering the fact that I climb 9,000 stairs a day, my butt better have gotten bigger.”

While the stairs to the Mount may not be 9,000 steps, climbing up and down them a few times a day from now until May will certainly show you some results.

Plus view it as a reason to skip leg day and squats in the gym, since the stairs are a perfect way to tone that tush.

So who knows, perhaps for those who were asked it’s too soon to tell, or maybe they were just embarrassed and didn’t want to brag they in fact did have the “Ass of the Mount.”

Syracuse University