This is what went down at Raury and Demo Taped’s sold out performance

University Union presents the second and final performance of the semester

University Union has been bringing tons of awesome artists to Cuse’ for the Bandersnatch Concert Series, and if you didn’t know you’ve been missing out.

Last night, UU hosted the second and last show of the semester in the Bandersnatch Series headlining Raury. If you missed out don’t worry, they’re bringing more artists next semester and it is only $5 per show for Cuse’ students.

Raury is a 19 year old from Atlanta who’s on the road to success. He is a singer, rapper, guitarist, and songwriter. So basically a whole lot of talent. His music brings an alternative edge to Rap.

His most popular song on his VEVO is Devil’s Whisper with over 900,000 views.

Overall his high energy performance stole the show and the crowd loved it.

Eric Chaung said: “As someone who stood in the front row, I was really able to connect with and relate to Raury’s personal stories that he shared with us. It was an intimate experience that allowed the audience some insight into his life as told through his music.”

Luigi Davila said: “I did enjoy it and it was really awesome! The energy that the crowd gave was really positive towards the energy that the artist gave. He connected with everyone on a deep level and honestly made everyone feel hyped. The energy of the music was good.

Demo Taped, a 17 year old from Atlanta opened the show for Raury. Demo Taped impressed the crowd with his electric performance. A crowd favorite was his song Not Enough.

If you missed your chance to to check out the UU Bandersnatch Series this semester keep your eye out for the announcements for more artists next semester.

We asked audience members who they would like to see on the line up next semester and this is what they had to say:

“Kesha”

“Chainsmokers”

Hint Hint UU we’re talking to you.

Syracuse University