Spotify and Chill? The ultimate college sex playlist

Let’s get it on

Damn, wouldn’t it be nice to get down and dirty in some Egyptian cotton sheets, Bill Withers playing “Use Me” on vinyl, sipping on Pumpkin Ale Blue Moons waiting for my grace and of course, a lover (or two if you’re into that)?

Perhaps that request is a tad far fetched, but whether you’re doing the deed in a freshman dorm room, or in an off campus house in a king sized bed, sexy time can easily be enhanced with the help of the ultimate sex playlist.

Luckily, you have me to do the dirty work for you. I have willingly crossed lines with humanity and deliberately asked the students of Syracuse University, one of the hottest campuses in the United States (not literally), what songs they put on their sex playlists.

Whether the harassment took place in the local Starbucks, Bird Library, or Ernie Davis Dining Hall, most students blushed, laughed, and blurted a song title perfect for the occasion.

The construction of a sex playlists takes work, imagination and musical integrity. So here it is, the sexiest sex playlist to ever be cultivated on the northern hemisphere, Spotify and Chill.

Syracuse University