We asked the craziest thing you’ve seen on campus

Prepare yourselves

As they say, college is the time for a little experimentation of every variety. This means we all do, see and hear some of the most wild stuff we’ll ever come across in life. Maybe it’s because Rutgers has a large student body, but people aren’t afraid to do some of anything in these streets (probably under the assumption nobody will recognize them again). But guess what? Half of us will recount these eyewitness experiences until we’re old and gray.

Freshman, brace yourselves for what you may see in the next few years. There’s normal crazy drunken college sights, but then there’s RU on its ‘normal’ days. To prepare you, we asked Rutgers students what the wildest thing they’ve seen is and from what we gathered, ya’ll are crazy.

Caroline, sophomore, Animal Science

“So on Halloween, I saw this girl get like tapped by a car and her friends just left her.”

Julia, freshman, Sociology and Communications

“This week I saw some guy bulleting down College Ave on a unicycle.”

Katie, freshman, undecided

“Last semester, there was this guy doing chin ups on the bus like using the bar. He just kept goin’.”

Ciara, sophomore, Journalism and Media Studies

“There was a zip line going across College Ave.”

Revathi, junior, Statistics

“I was at work one day and these kids were casually talking about tripping on acid like a few feet from my boss.”

Claudia, junior, Public Health

“I got on a packed bus at the Quads and this dude pulled me down by my backpack and got on in my place and just winked at me as the doors closed.”

Cynthia, junior, Computer Science

“This guy came in after a girl at a party and went to the urinal next to her stall. He said ‘hey its kind of like we’re peeing together’ and the girl was like ‘yeah sure’. As the girl left he said ‘I showed you mine, now you show me yours’.”

Anna and Jenn, freshman, Computer Science and Biology

Anna(left): “A caterpillar H bus.”

Jenn(right): “I heard some guy screaming ‘excuse me’ from the front door of my building at like four in the morning on a Wednesday night”

And — a bonus anonymous

“There were these guys at Brower who were fighting and they started throwing food. Like they had an actual food fight.”

Rutgers University