What you missed at Rutgers this week

Is class registration stressing you out?

Scarlet Knights! I get the struggle… you probably have been trying to get through the last hump of midterms, and weren’t worried about keeping up with slutgers.

Or let’s be real, Netflix and Chill just got you a little more caught up this week.

But have no fear, The Tab will always come to your rescue. Let’s catch everyone up for this week.

Nebraska vs. Rutgers Saturday 3:30pm

There will be no bowl game for the Scarlet Knights this year after the Cornhuskers took away that option yesterday. On the bright side if you’ve been following Rutgers Football lately, at least we got on the board and made the game interesting.

The Hub City isn’t freezing over…yet

Hope everyone bundled up for the game, but it’s only going up from here. Make sure to enjoy the last bit of enjoyable weather that autumn has to offer.

Is class registration stressing you out?!

Spice it up like these students, by vamping up your schedule options. Worst comes to worst, John Cena can always make you feel better.

Pray for Paris

Rutgers study abroad confirmed that all of our students in Paris are safe. Our hearts go out to family and friends of the victims.

Scarlet Knights stand for Mizzou

Schools across the nation have supported Mizzou, and Rutgers was one of them wearing all black on Wednesday, while students shared testimonies and speeches.

Joey from Full House gave us a shout out!

It was a Full House when comedian Dave Coulier graced the Busch Campus Center. Not only did the Rutgers community love every minute of it, but so did he!

Check out this tweet from Tuesday!

Rutgers University