Poblanos is hands down the best pre-game spot

It goes without saying we don’t go there for the food

Poblanos is end-of-story where good deals meet good times. As a senior, I can look back on some fond memories and know when I graduate in the near future, I’m gonna miss this odd pearl on the Purdue experience necklace.

The margaritas

There’s always some sweet deals on these depending on the day. Whatever flavor you get, they’re pretty fantastic. Oh, and your margarita will be so beautiful, you’ll fight back tears of joy.

Bottomless chips

A blessing and a curse. Your waiter will bring out a hot new basket so you never go a second without any.

The employees take tequila shots with you

I’m just going to say that again. The employees take tequila shots with you. The last few times I went, we had a group of at least 20 celebrating an event and the fact that it was the weekend. If you bring the party, the employees will join. You can even ask them to take the aux cord!

Pitchers on pitchers

I love getting pitchers. They usually have a pitcher deal that you can share among a group if you aren’t looking to spend too much on drinks. That is vital information for us broke college students.

They pie you in the face when you tell them it’s your birthday

Not really sure why this happens but it’s just all a part of the Poblanos experience. It’s a tradition I plan to partake in for my birthday, I’ll tell you that much.

Purdue University