Chipotle is giving out free burritos to make up for lunch time closing

‘You could seize the day, but burritos are easier to hold’

Chipotle closed nationwide Monday, February 8th

Chipotle-deprived students across the nation weep on Monday, February 8th while their fave burrito joint is closed until 3 PM.

I know what you are thinking. How could Chipotle neglect us so? Is it time to switch to team Doba?

Don’t go making any rash decisions.

While Qdoba may have queso, there is one thing they don’t have — free burritos

That’s right. Chipotle is giving out free burritos to make up for our Monday lunch time hardships.

Over 50,000 employees tuned in today via satellite to virtually attend a nationwide meeting on food safety training. As you may have heard, the company has recently had many rumors flying around about possible reasons for a break out of E.coli in a select few locations. However, these rumors have been confirmed false and those restaurants have been temporarily shut down.  

Follow this link to learn more about what staff practices they have started employing to prevent future health problems.

But enough of that junk! Here’s the deets you actually came here for:

All you gotta do is text “RAINCHECK” to 888-222 before 6 PM Eastern Time.

And then the Burrito Gods will bestow upon you the gift that is Chipotle.

Okay, it’s not actually that glamorous. You’re just going to get a text back and need to follow those directions. Click on the link that they send you, type in your first and last name along with your zip code and according to the text they’ll get back to you with a coupon!

Happy eating, Boilermakers!

Purdue University