Fall semester fashion wrap-up

Street style on campus

Here’s a sample of some super fashionable Princetonians, who certainly know how to dress to impress even on the dreariest of autumnal days.

Fear not, the much-dreaded Autumn/Winter transition need not mean a total sartorial disaster, your fellow classmates are here to guide you.

Take note from our fashionistas below: Fall/Winter 2015/16 is all about warm tones, funky prints and chic blazers.

Chaz Copeland, 2019

When asked about his expert print-clashing skills, Chaz responded, “I don’t know anything about fashion”. You know at lot more than us, that’s for sure. Teach us your ways.

Gabrielle Oppenheim, 2018

This tailored sleeveless jacket is a must-have in any transitional wardrobe. Gaby layers it on top of a staple tee and adds casual flatforms for a simple, laid-back style. Good job, Gabs.

Andrew Morgan, 2019

According to Andrew, this stripy number is his “Rowing Honors Blazer” worn at the Henley Royal Regatta.

Alexander Fish, 2018

I mean there is simply nothing to fault with this outfit. Fish looks ready for Fall in his Barbour, laced boots and rolled up jeans. The headphones casually slung around his neck are also a nice touch- let’s us know he’s chic and likes to jam. Killing it.

Charlotte Diamond, 2018

Take notes: Charlotte is modeling for us the fashionable ‘just off to Wa Wa’ look that says I’m here to eat, but I like to party. Loving the tribal print of her Patagonia.

Christine Kyauk, 2016

Christine rocks monochrome on a school trip to the Met.

Bradley Schneider, 2017

Orange is 100% the new black.

Princeton University