Tigernapping episode two: Harvard has now re-stolen our Tiger from Yale

They wrote us another goddamn ransom letter

Princeton Glee Club president Caroline Tucker received a red-alert email forwarded to her by a kind-hearted Glee Yalie. The message was originally sent to the Yale Glee Club from the original thief:

“It is with great regret that I inform you of the re-napping of Princeton’s Tiglet. HGC President Eduardo enacted a nefarious scheme against his generous host, and the tiger is no longer ours. I exhort you all to keep on the lookout for the precious feline, that we may make good on our promise to return him to Princeton.

“I am ashamed at having lost him while he was in my care, and I apologize if any of you feel I have let you down (though I am impressed by Harvard’s thieving skills- they definitely got me).”

It is unclear when or how Tiglet was re-tigernapped from Yale, sometime soon after this photo was taken.

Tiglet on stage with Yale during their football concert with Harvard.

In a desperate attempt to comply with Yale’s ransom demands, Princeton quickly put together a performance of a Yale-ized version of a traditional Princeton song:

But, alas, it was too late.

Harvard Glee Club with Tiglet, soon after the rescue mission/crime.

However, the Harvard Glee president claims that they rescued Tiglet with noble intentions. In a statement sent to President Tucker, he says:

“Just wanted you to know that Tiglet is doing well and enjoying his time at Harvard. He is very grateful that we saved him from the horrible Yalie captors. I’m sure he’ll be in communications soon about his experience and maybe his return?”

Seems innocent…but we can’t be sure yet. Through it all, Tiglet has remained chill as ever.

Tiglet with Harvard Glee, outfitted in more sweet new Ivy gear

Princeton University