Was Amanda Bynes at Princeton last night?

Because Yik Yak seems to think so

Yik Yak lit up last night as people claimed to have seen Amanda Bynes on Poe Field, and later snorting coke in Ivy.

While we can neither confirm nor deny any rumors about Amanda’s presence in the Orange Bubble, there are multiple accounts of people seeing her, or someone who looks like her, on Poe field.

There was also one alleged sighting of Amanda Bynes in Ivy which The Tab has chosen not to publish.

Of course it’s good to know, even during the possible visit of a celebrity to campus, Princeton students always retain their impeccable grammar, correctly employing the phrase “over whom” in this yak.

This is not the first time this year Yik Yak has spread rumors about celebrities visiting campus.

Earlier in the year, several people posted about seeing Justin Bieber with President Eisgruber by Woody Woo. There were also claims of Tiger Woods sightings on Nassau Street.

Just as in the case of Amanda Bynes supposedly appearing on campus, none of these claims were ever officially confirmed.

If anyone has further information regarding the former Nickelodeon star, let us know: [email protected].

Princeton University