Join the movement: the bottom four quintiles are revolting against the first

They ruined the midterms curves for everyone else

The week after Fall Break is an interesting time of the year. On the one hand, it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling that comes with seeing friends you haven’t seen in 10 days. But it’s also one the most stressful and potentially depressing times of the year because of one awful truth: midterm grades are out.

Unless you’re part of the aristocratic circle known as the first quintile, this is not fun.

It’s time to put a stop to the totalitarian reign of curve-wreckers ruining everyone else’s GPAs and crushing their aspirations of law school, med school, or just plain graduating. Proud members of the bottom four quintiles, this is call to action.

The revolution has already begun on Yik Yak. Thank God for that beautiful app. Instead of crying themselves to sleep or half-looking away as they finally muster the courage to login to Tiger Hub, the student body is banding together to plan its revolt against the first quintile.

Together, we can restore power to those of us who don’t have a 3.7. Or, at the very least, it might make us feel a little better until finals.

On behalf of the bottom four quintiles, the Princeton Yik Yak community has been informative, hilarious, and terribly sad all at the same time. Check out the latest info on which classes suffered the harshest curves, and some of the best one-liners about post-midterm trauma.

Not even Spongebob knows the pain of Princeton students the week after midterms.

They should probably have staff on-hand to McCosh people after STEM classes

This should be on a knitted pillow at Homegoods.
Self-delusion is an incredibly helpful tool this time of year.
Post-midterms stress eating is an annual tradition at Princeton.
Sadly, this was the best line.
It’s pretty sweet that Yik Yak brings this kind of transparency to student body. Also, that’s gotta be one of the most generous curves you’ll ever see. Professor Pesendorfer deserves a high five.
36 hours in.
This is the time of year where no one can remember why they chose the school with the lowest average GPA in the Ivy League.
There are so many creative uses for terribly graded exams, but this is probably the best.
Buyers remorse is more common in Princeton course selection than it is at car dealerships.
16% is seriously impressive in the post grade deflation era.
No “A’s” November.
If this doesn’t carry you through the rest of the week nothing will.
Checking Tiger Hub is like ripping off a band-aid. Better to just do it quick and early then to drag it out.
Wait for it…
It seems apt that Spongebob is the go-to pop culture reference for summing up midterms woes.
Princeton University