The Tab has landed in the Orange Bubble

We just rolled in, fresh off the Dinky

The Tab Princeton is here, and everyone’s reading it in the back of lecture.

From Forbes to Prospect and everywhere in between, we’ll be unearthing fun, relevant, and important stories about the Best Damn Place of All. When you’re too swamped to make it out, fret not – we’ll bring The Street straight to Firestone so you don’t have to miss a thing.

The Tab is committed to bringing you timely online content that you won’t find anywhere else, chock-full of breaking news, quality campus photography, and a few jokes along the way. Check out our first set of articles to see what we mean.

First up, we’ve got an interview with the Forbes sophomore whose high school biology project won her $10,000 and a trip to the White House with Bill Nye the Science Guy.

Next, our fashion experts (read: anyone who owns a camera) highlight some of the most impressively over-the-top outfits from this year’s lawn parties in our first edition of “Best dressed.”

Finally, foreign exchange student (yes, Princeton has those!) Annie Hazlitt walks us through what it’s like to experience American football for the first time, as she attends Princeton’s 44-20 win over Colgate and tries to figure out what the hell’s going on.

The Tab Princeton is finally here, and we plan on staying for as long as we can remember not to walk out of the FitzRandolph Gate. To join us, or just to send an idea slash embarrassing picture of your friend, email [email protected].

For bite-sized Tab content to tide you over between articles, be sure to like our Facebook page and follow us on Snapchat at TabPrinceton. Goes great with Small World coffee and midterms.

Princeton University