Halloween costumes you can find in your closet

Still searching for your costume? Look no further

Halloweekend is upon us and if you’ve procrastinated creating your costume until now, your own wardrobe can save you. Whether your lack of time, money, or motivation have come between you and your Halloween ensemble, the clothing you already own can create a killer costume.

We’ve compiled ten outfits that you can pull from your own closet, and can all be easily recreated. However, if you don’t have some of these clothing items, perhaps this article can provide some inspiration.

Mia Wallace – Pulp Fiction

This is the easiest of all the costumes, because all thats needed is a button down white shirt and a pair of black pants. The black front bangs and bloody nose are optional, but encouraged.

Britney Spears – ‘Baby, One More Time’ music video

This throwback look also uses a white button down, but it is tied at the waist and paired with a plaid skirt, braids, and a gray cardigan. White knee highs complete the school girl look, but aren’t necessary.

Wednesday Addams

For something more traditionally Halloween, Wednesday is the perfect DIY look. Put a white collared shirt under a black long sleeve dress and add some braids in your hair. Add a look of apathy and dark sense of humor and you’re an Addams.

Ballerina

The tulle skirt trend of 2014 can come in clutch for this costume. A tank top or tight long sleeve top tucked into a tulle skirt makes for an elegant ballerina. Slick hair up into a bun and pair with flat shoes for a completed look.

Sexy Grim Reaper

I had a long, oversized black hoodie so the cloak aspect of the look was covered for me; if you don’t have something similar, you can use a regular sized black hoodie, paired with a black shirt and pants/skirt. Keep the hood up all night to create the illusion of a modernized Grim Reaper.

Biker chick

If you have anything leather looking and a bandana of sorts, go wild with this look. I had a vest and leather skirt but pants, a cropped shirt, or a jacket would all work, interchangeably.

Late night costume selfie once I realized I forgot to take pictures the whole night #bikerchick #denimvest #redbandana

A photo posted by Andy Sinclair (@msandysinclair) on Oct 29, 2016 at 12:16pm PDT

Glamorous ghost

This look consists of a white dress or two gauzy dresses, layered. To make the ghastly image stand out more, washout your complexion with a lighter foundation or white cream paint.

Devil

Idle hands are a devil’s play thing, but red on red is a devil’s outfit. A fully red outfit makes for an easy devil, and a purchase of horns from the Halloween section of CVS, makes for an obvious one.

? #halloween #party #devil #costume #red #selfie #uni

A photo posted by Laura ? (@lauromako) on Oct 29, 2016 at 12:14pm PDT

Guy Fieri

Out of all the sexy Halloween costumes out there, this has to be the sexiest (just kidding). For a funny, cute costume pair a Hawaiian flame shirt with some shades and frosted tips. Once you’re all dressed up, you’ll be ready to take this Halloween to Flavor Town.

University of Pittsburgh