BREAKING: Bill Clinton is coming to Pittsburgh

Not exactly President Obama, but we’ll take him

Hillary Clinton has quite a few high-profile supporters campaigning for her these days, including her daughter, Chelsea Clinton, Vice President Joe Biden, President Barack Obama, and, of course, President Bill Clinton, her husband. President Clinton will make a stop in Pittsburgh this Friday, September 9, at the Homewood Coliseum in the Homewood neighborhood of the “Steel City”.

Organized by the Pennsylvania Democratic Party, the event will lay out the “high stakes” of the election in November, with President Clinton highlighting the major strengths of Secretary Clinton and the major weaknesses of her opponent, Donald Trump. He will also encourage unregistered voters to register before the October 11 deadline.

Also on September 9, running mate Tim Kaine will hold a rally in Hampton Roads, Virginia, and Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) will be holding an organizing event in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

The address is 7310 Frankstown Ave., Pittsburgh, PA. Doors will open at 10:15am, and the event will begin at approximately 11:45am.

You can RSVP here.

University of Pittsburgh