Hillary Clinton is coming to Pittsburgh!

The Democratic candidate will be visiting Pittsburgh on April 6th, several weeks before the upcoming PA primary

Right on the heels of Bernie Sanders’ March 31st visit, Hillary Clinton’s campaign announced that Hillary will be coming to Pittsburgh on April 6th. As of right now, there is no word on what time the rally will be, or where it will be held- UPDATE BELOW.

Currently, Hillary is the frontrunner in the Democratic primary, although Bernie Sanders’ recent wins in Idaho, Hawaii, Alaska, and several other states have narrowed her super-delegate and delegate lead to 601.

Hillary Clinton and Bernie have both taken the battle for liberal millennials to urban cities, with Pittsburgh being the latest stop for both of them

The Clintons have a history of doing well in Pennsylvania. Hillary Clinton won the state back in 2008 against President Barack Obama, and Bill Clinton also won Pennsylvania in both 1992 and 1996.

According to a report released on March 24th, Hillary Clinton has a 25-point lead over Bernie Sanders in PA, although that is among registered voters and, as we know, polls do tend to fluctuate frequently.

A victory for Hillary Clinton in Pennsylvania would further solidify her lead over Sanders, as PA has 210 delegates to offer (21 of those being super-delegates). The PA primary will be held on April 26th, so if you are not yet registered to vote, be sure to do so before the end of the month.

Check back for updates on when and where the rally will be held. 

UPDATE: The rally will be held at Skibo Gymnasium at Carnegie Mellon University from 6pm-7pm on Wednesday, April 6th. Doors open at 4pm, and parking is recommended in the East Garage.

RSVP here.

University of Pittsburgh campaign hillary clinton pittsburgh politics presidential rally students. pitt