How did four years go by so fast?

Don’t make me leave

As I sit here in a room staring at a computer screen filled with pictures, there is one thing that comes to mind that all seniors are probably thinking…. “Where have the past four years gone?” And “How can I stay an extra year?”

Its essentially known as “the year of lasts.” Even though its the “last” football game, “last” THON – the final ride through Happy Valley will be one that you will never forget.

You will never forget those long nights in the library when you are stuDYING with your best friends and eating exorbitant amounts of food/coffee to help you stay awake for your final exam in two hours (yes we have all been there).

You will never forget your first or last football game. The one where you got to experience “SCHOOL SPIRIT” while singing Sweet Caroline and eating a chicken basket, and realizing it never gets old!

You will never forget that feeling when you finally turned TWENTY FUN and got to experience the “real deal” as you went from the frat life to the bar life. From waiting in line at Pmans in 20 degrees to sitting outside Cafe on a high 60 kind of day. Can I get a Long Island over here?

Most importantly, you will never forget the people you spent the past four years with. That girl who made you cry from laughter in the dining hall while eating that “delicious food.” Those people who you sat next to in class with for 15 weeks. Your roommates who helped you make all those scary “adult” decisions. Without them, these past four years would not have been the same.

So taking all of those pictures and scrolling through that computer screen, Facebook albums, or Instagram feed is worth it… because even though they say “a picture is worth a thousand words,” it’s the memories within those pictures that will last forever!

Penn State