We somehow found Penn State seniors who aren’t going to miss football

One last White Out for the Class of 2016

The Penn State vs. Michigan game today is the last home game of the season.

For the seniors graduating this year, this is most likely their last opportunity to go to a Penn State game as a part of the greatest student section in the nation.

One last game with only a reprieve from standing at halftime. One last game of popcorning at every touchdown. One last game next to the Blue Band. One last game sending the Nittany Lion up the stands.

While many seniors are mourning their last home game as a student, some aren’t feeling nearly as bittersweet. Hey, football isn’t for everyone.

Either way, The Tab reached out to some seniors to see how they felt. We somehow managed to find the only one diehard and a load of seniors who don’t even seem to care.

Michelle Wang, Senior, Accounting

“I have been to one or two games. I don’t know if I’ll miss it, I’m not the kind of person who likes to watch those kinds of games.”

Abigail Boyd, Senior, Environmental Resource Management

“I’m not going to the game. I had season tickets my freshman and sophomore years, but I always left early because I was cold or something. I probably will watch it on TV at my apartment or something, it’s fun to go to games, but I’m definitely not a huge sports fan.”

Matt Zubowski, Senior, History

“It’s pretty upsetting to me. I haven’t thought about it cause it’s sad. I’ve tried not to think about it.”

Myesha Hawkins, Senior, Human Development and Family Studies

“Since I’m not a big football fan, it doesn’t really matter to me. I don’t care.”

Michael Banks, Senior, Telecommunications and African Studies

“I don’t care. I’m gonna work, get my pay check, and I’m gonna hope they win. Don’t feel really connected to Penn State Football, but I’ve had a good time at games. I wish them success and the greatest of games.”

Stephanie Jean-Lewis, Senior, Bio-Behavioral Health

“It’s the first game of the semester for me so I’m excited. I’m not sad though, there are other sporting events that are just as fun, I really like the Volley Ball games.”

@Not_Chief_Lief

Penn State