Two girls steal Lacoste suede shoes left outside kid’s room

The ‘what are those’ phenomenon has gone too far

Two girls stole a prized pair of suede Lacoste shoes from an unsuspecting Penn Towers resident – and now the cops are looking for them.

Some kid left his precious shoes in the hallway (naturally the first place you think to put them) and had them robbed on Saturday September 19.

Now State College Police have started a manhunt for the blonde and brunette, who took the shoes after leaving a neighbor’s party at 1am.

Themla and Shoe-ise

A State College Police Department press release said: “The first white female has long blonde hair, was wearing khaki shorts, a blue tank top and tan flat shoes.

“The second white female has long brown hair, was wearing denim shorts, a long sleeved grey shirt and white sneakers.”

Khaki shorts? White sneakers? Sound like a couple of cold hard criminals.

Every weekend, Penn State gets emails about sexual assaults on campus and hears horror stories about students drinking too much and ending up in the hospital.

But this weekend, the real work which the State College Police Department was spending taxpayer resources on is finding some kid’s pair of shoes?

When we reached out to the police, they said they had no further updates. But they did ask anyone with more information to contact them (814) 234-7150, by email or through their site.

So until these hooligans are caught tie your shoes a little bit tighter, or maybe just bring them inside your apartment.

Penn State