How to make your Instagram perfect this fall

You’re running out of time to get a pumpkin spice latte

The time for uploading photos of overly sweet coffee drinks and wearing leggings everyday is officially upon us.

Sure, you’ll have to change your outfit halfway through the day because the temperature increases about ten degrees in between your morning lecture and afternoon seminar, but sacrifices have to be made for wearing cute chunky sweaters.

Yes, you’ll come out of class at 6pm only to realize the sun has already set, but autumn is still undeniably one of the best seasons.

Here are seven things The Tab recommends you to do this fall.

Instagram your feet in a pile of leaves

Do you even know how to use Instagram properly if you haven’t taken this shot?

How will your friends know that the season has changed from summer to fall?

Wear your cutest boots and be sure to up the saturation on your photo as much as possible.

Head over to Terror Behind the Walls

If you love being in an abandoned prison at night and getting grabbed by strangers, then this is the activity for you!

Located in Eastern State Penitentiary, this haunted house will leave you questioning why you would ever willingly put yourself through so much trauma.

Grab some friends and go to Linvilla Orchards

Located at 137 W Knowlton Rd, this orchard offers a variety of activities from hayrides to apple picking.

It might be a bit of a trek to get there and you’ll leave with way too many apples that you know you’ll never eat, but it’s totally worth it if you get a cute shot with you and your friends by the pumpkin patch.

Have your hand at a Pinterest Project

Pie o'clock! #spoonfeed

A photo posted by UPenn Spoon (@spoon_upenn) on May 26, 2015 at 12:29pm PDT

Get in the season by decorating your dorm with some cute fall items or by testing out your baking skills.

Or, you know, you could just buy yourself a regular apple pie from Fresh Grocer because it probably tastes exactly the same.

Go on a photo adventure

See fall at its best and snap some great pics at spots like Rittenhouse Square and Clark Park.

If you’re really feeling ambitious, head on over to College Hall for a similar experience.

Buy everything pumpkin spiced

Because who wouldn’t want pumpkin spiced tortilla chips?

The answer is no one. No one wants pumpkin spiced tortilla chips.

Enjoy it while you can

Seriously.

We all know those brightly colored leaves are just foreshadowing what’s to come: the bitter cold of winter.

Enjoy breathing through an uncongested nose while you still can.

UPenn: Penn