Making it rain after graduation

Penn starting salary is near twice the national average

Yo, so right now the national average starting salary for a college grads in the United States, according to the Department of Education’s College Scorecard, is a around $34,343 annually. Breaks my heart, just thinking of paying off college loans on that.

Anyways, new data  by college researchers at PayScale says Penn ranks at a joint 10th for the best prospects of starting salary in the US.

So we tied with Stevens Institute of Technology, United States Military Academy at West Point, and Washington and Lee University. …But, we made Top – mothercrackin’- Ten. That means we gon’ be making the big bucks one day after we get through these ramen- noodle filled, sleepless, caffeinated days!

Just kidding, caffeinated days might last forever.

And just think, we’re going to graduate and earn an incredible $60,300 a year – over $25,000 more than the national average. There’s hope, guys!

Regionally, we are ranked hundreds of places ahead of Temple (364th), La Salle (273rd), Penn State (180th), and Drexel (113th). So clearly, we play no games.

But y’all knew that.

Let me show ya something ya don’t know which is how we do next to the other Ivies below:

It’s all about the Red and Blue because these degrees gon’ come through.

And if this isn’t better than enjoying an insomnia cookie mid- essay, just compare these numbers to our average mid-career salary, judged on what you’re likely to earn after 10 years, which is a humble 120 Gs!

Think of how much coffee and insomnia cookies and sleep your day could be filled with.

Sheeeeet. We finna be ballin’ with this paper.

UPenn: Penn