The Dough Co. has been named best place to eat in Oregon’s college towns and we couldn’t agree more

Always there for us when we need it most

It’s official, The Dough Co. has been named the place for the best food for a college town in the state of Oregon.

Tasting Table released its guide to the best food places in college towns across America and leave it to Eugene to supply the best hole-in-the-wall spots that we can’t live without. A traditional favorite that’s frequented by many Oregon students is the go-to after a bar hop and notoriously stays open until 3 a.m.  Let’s be real, there’s no better hangover food than four large cookies with milk on top of a rich calzone.

갓 구워주는 쿠키. 생긴거랑 다르게 정말 맛있어. . 혹독한 다이어트 할거야 … #🍪 몸과 마음이 따로노는 요즘 #🐷 이러다 정말 굴러 다니겠어 #😂 먹고 운동이나 열심히 하자 #🏋🏻‍♀️

A post shared by 🌺히몽 🌺 Now in 🇺🇸 (@heeemong_gram) on

#calzone #ohyeah

A post shared by Seyard living life well 🙂 (@favoriteanonymous) on

Tasting Table says, “What screams college louder than a freshly baked three-cheese calzone delivered to your door at 3 a.m.? Getting that cheesy pocket of bliss with a side of oven-warm cookies, with milk.”

“But should you operate on a more regular schedule, The Dough Co. offers a quality lunch special, and the 30-plus calzone options are all good choices.”

Keep it up, Dough Co. We (and the residents of Eugene) wouldn’t know what to do without you.

NOW WATCH:
The Tab Oregon