Oregon didn’t make any of the Princeton Review’s top 20, but we know we’re still amazing

But seriously, how did we not earn a spot for ‘Best Athletic Facilities’

Every year, The Princeton Review releases a series of rankings for schools throughout the U.S. with categories that include academics, politics, social scene and extracurricular activities. This year, the college admissions company surveyed 137,000 students.

Apparently, Oregon wasn’t impressive enough to make any of their lists.

Some categories we wouldn’t expect to be part of, such as ‘party schools’ and ‘best college theater.’ But seriously out of all categories, for the love of everything why didn’t Oregon get at least in the top 20 for ‘Best Athletic Facilities’? Athletic ability aside, Oregon’s also blessed with generous donors such as Phil and Penny Knight to ensure Oregon athletes have the best experiences possible.

But we still know we have the best facilities in the country, here’s why:

Autzen Stadium/Hatfield-Dowlin Complex

Hello, how would this not be on the top list for high-class facilities? The Hatfield-Dowlin Complex (better known to Oregonians as the HDC) is state-of-the-art with luxury chairs in the conference room and a full-fledged waterfall outside. Located right next to Autzen Stadium with new features around every corner, there’s no better place to play football. So excuse me, how can you deny a spot to a place that has actual plasma televisions for the players to watch film?

The future of football begins here. #GoDucks #WinTheDay

A post shared by Oregon Ducks (@goducks) on Jul 8, 2015 at 2:12pm PDT

No place I'd rather be #itneverrains

A post shared by Home of the Oregon Ducks (@autzen.stadium) on Jul 19, 2017 at 1:07pm PDT

Matthew Knight Arena

What else is better than a giant forest outlined on the basketball floor? Walk through the doors and you’ll see a line of photos of famous Oregon athletes and an illuminated O that shines over the court as the volleyball and basketball teams work toward another title.

Hayward Field

It might look rugged right now, but it’s on track to be the most high tech stadium in all of track and field upon its completed renovation for the 2021 IAAF World Championships. What it lacks in current technology it makes up for in history, with the site of the first Triple Crown in Division I women’s track and field. You can’t mess with the ‘Hayward Magic.’

#haywardfield #universityoforegon #whenineugene #stoppre

A post shared by Hans Guenther (@arirang69) on Jul 31, 2017 at 7:28pm PDT

Jane Sanders Stadium

Let’s talk about Jane Sanders Stadium. Better known as ‘The Jane’, its grand opening was in 2016, when the university dropped $17.2 million on softball team’s new digs. Fans can have the front row experience of what’s been described as ‘you can chat with the manager’. Where else can you get that close to the action? Yeah, nowhere.

The Jaqua Center

Let’s be real, this 40,000 sq. foot building is a big part of why prospective student athletes consider committing to Oregon in the first place. While the first floor is open to the public, the second and third floors are reserved for student athletes including 35 tutor rooms and 114-seat auditorium. If only it had laser eye readers then we’d be 100% golden across the board.

#zgfarchitects

A post shared by Aaron Busch (@buschdesign) on Jun 11, 2017 at 4:28pm PDT

It’s okay guys, we still know that we still have the best facilities of any D-1 school. What we lack in ranking we make up for in style.

University of Oregon