BREAKING: Gas leak reported at Klamath Hall

Students received the alert around 12:40 p.m.

A gas leak has been reported at Klamath Hall around 12:40 p.m.

Students and faculty received an alert from the university, and are instructed to keep away from the area until further notice.

UPDATE- 1:40 p.m. An alert was sent saying that Eugene Springfield Fire Department personnel have found no gas leak present in Klamath Hall and that the area has been granted an “all clear” status.

More
University of Oregon