Milo Yiannopoulos will be in Eugene TONIGHT

Young Americans for Liberty group brings ‘the most fabulous super-villain on the internet’ to campus

The University of Oregon chapter of the Young Americans for Liberty Group has made a controversial decision that’s sure to cause a spark among students.

Controversial British journalist, Milo Yiannopoulos, will be speaking tonight in Columbia 150 at 7 pm.

The controversial speaker lands in Eugene as part of his ‘Dangerous Faggot’ tour and will be in to discuss a number of topics, many of which have caused students in the past to feel uncomfortable – particularly with regard to his comments regarding racial supremacy and gender wage gaps.

He is known for a recent incident during his stop at the University of Pittsburgh, when he called students who believed in gender wage gaps idiots, along with accusing the  the Black Lives Matter movement a supremacy group.  He also famously coined feminists as man-haters.

After his talk, students left traumatized and feeling “unsafe“.

As result of the past events,  a need for a SAFE Space occurred, in which students were able to sit down and voice their concerns alongside their peers to ensure expression regarding these sensitive issues.

Students will have the opportunity to see Yiannopoulos tonight at 7 pm in Columbia 150 and are encouraged to bring their friends.

University of Oregon