Ole Miss QB offered date with porn star because he sucks at flirting

‘We wanted to intervene and offer our assistance before you strike out for a third consecutive time’

Chad Kelly has been offered a date with a porn actress as an opportunity to learn how to flirt properly.

After two failed attempts to date former porn star Mia Khalifa, Pornhub’s Vice President Corey has offered the Ole Miss Quarterback a package deal including a limo service, a dinner date and advice on the best ways to talk to women.

Released exclusively to Omnisport, the full letter reads:

Dear Mr. Chad Kelly,

I hope this letter finds you well. I wanted to reach out following the news that you once again slid into Mia Khalifa’s DM’s on Twitter. I’m not sure if there is a correlation at your attempts at wooing Ms. Khalifa and your play on the field (rough loss at Arkansas) but we wanted to intervene and offer our assistance before you strike out for a third consecutive time.

I’d like to officially offer you an opportunity to go on a date with a porn star and learn how to best pick up women. Think of PornHub as your dating coach. We can arrange a lovely dinner with one of our beautiful porn stars and she can show you the ropes. You can try various pickup lines on her, see which ones work, which ones fall flat. She can offer guidance and break down the X’s and O’s of dating so you’re best equipped for further situations.

We know the NCAA can be a bit harsh on student-athletes and might not permit this during the season, so rest assured the offer will remain beyond your graduation. Feel free to take us up on the offer and we can arrange everything accordingly (limo service will be included, just FYI.)

We truly appreciate your consideration and look forward to the possibility of arranging a romantic evening with you and a special someone. In the meantime, feel free to peruse Pornhub and enjoy our millions of videos.

Warm regards,

Corey Price

Still no word from Chad who has since disabled his Twitter account.

Updates to follow 

Ole Miss: University of Mississippi