Block-O plans to ‘Black Out The Shoe’ for Penn State game

I was planning on blacking out anyway tbh

While it sacrilegious of Buckeye fans to say there is a bigger game on the schedule than the annual battle against TTUN, on Saturday, October 28th at 3:30PM, the (6) Ohio State Buckeyes will take on the (2) Penn State Nittany Lions in what is shaping up to be the Game of the Year.

The players will be wearing their all-grey alternative jerseys as they did during the 2015 match-up in the Shoe. ESPN's College GameDay will also return to Columbus this weekend.

In honor of the big game, Block O is calling on OSU students and fans alike to Blackout the Shoe.

According to ESPN's Football Power Index – which measures team strength and is meant to be the best predictor of a team's performance moving forward – OSU, who is currently ranked number 2 behind Alabama in the NCAA and number 1 in the Big Ten.

Ohio State is currently favored to win the game by 6.5 points.

Last weekend, Penn State held its "White Out" game against Michigan. The Ohio State student section has a special request for this weeks showdown: wear black. Block-O has extended this request to all fans who will attend the game on Saturday.

‪X.XXVIII.XVII‬ ‪#GoBucks #BeatPSU‬

A post shared by The Ohio State Football (@ohiostatefb) on Oct 24, 2017 at 2:42pm PDT

Ohio State