You can get FREE pancakes at iHop today

This is not a drill

No one enjoys free food more than college students. In celebration of National Pancake Day, (yes, this holiday actually exists) iHop, otherwise known as the International House of Pancakes, is giving out a FREE short stack of three buttermilk pancakes.

Yep, there’s even a Snapchat filter

Per usual, there is a small catch. The restaurant has collaborated with the Children’s Miracle Network Hospital this year to support their charity for the entirety of today. So, if you make a donation, as little as one dollar, iHop will in exchange give you three free pancakes.

Trust me, no one does a pancake like iHop does – they’re damn big and delicious, so it’s worth the trip. Nine times out of ten during the week I am barely making it to my 9:30am classes, but you can bet I was at iHop at 7:30am this morning to take advantage of this deal.

Just look at this fluffy stack of goodness topped with butter and warm syrup and try not to drool

The free pancakes are available today only from 7am to 7pm, so hurry and get to the nearest iHop and help support a charity in exchange for pancakes.

Ohio State