Shocking vandalism at Columbus Planned Parenthood

‘SATAN DEN OF BABYKILLERS GOD SEE ALLLL Mark 9:14’ was daubed in red paint on the front of the center

The Planned Parenthood East Columbus surgical center was vandalized sometime overnight on Sunday.

Red paint was spattered on the main door, and “SATAN DEN OF BABYKILLERS GOD SEE ALLLL [sic] Mark 9:14″ was written on the front of the center.

“These attacks are perpetuated by extreme individuals who continue to invoke lies and smear videos to demonize Planned Parenthood and the 80,000 Ohioans who come to us for basic health care,” said spokeswoman for Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio, Nicole Evans, of the incident. “The individuals responsible for this act hope to send a signal that using acts of violence will intimidate health-care professionals and the women we serve. They are wrong. Our doors will stay open.”

Volunteers at the clinic, where abortions are among the services provided, were on hand to escort patients into the center on Monday, as anti-abortion protesters looked on from the sidewalk, yelling, “God loves you!” and “You have alternatives!”

One of the protesters, Dave Daubenmire, contends that he, nor the group he was with, was a part of the vandalism, nor do they agree with it. Yet judging patients and asserting your own religious beliefs on innocent people is A-OK, Dave.

The incident comes hot on the heels of last month’s legislation, signed by Gov. John Kasich, that prohibits taxpayer dollars from going to agencies that promote or perform abortions. Planned Parenthood in Ohio could lose about $1.3 million in federal funds that it had once used to reduce infant mortality, provide breast and cervical cancer screenings, prevent teen pregnancy, reduce violence against women and provide testing for sexually transmitted diseases.

How about those fundamental human rights, ladies and gentleman?

Ohio State