OSU is one of the fastest growing sugar baby colleges in America

The fine line between dating up and gold digging has been crossed

Brandon Wade is the founder of SeekingArrangements.com, a dating site for sugar babies looking for sponsors also know as sugar daddies.

This site’s function is to match young beautiful women with older, rich, mature men seeking companionship. But this relationship comes at a heavy price: approximately $3000 dollars is paid to said women to date these old men. Surprisingly, over one third of the women signed up are college students.

Brandon Wade once said: “Love is a concept invented by poor people.” He also adds: “We are in a state of emergency, but it isn’t due to terrorism. The $1.2 trillion college debt crisis is crippling our economy–and no one is doing anything about it.”

Lower your turned up noses because our beloved OSU has some toddler sugar babies that are currently signed up and on the prowl. As of 2016, 421 hopefuls are partaking in the sugar daddy games (Do you see what I did there?) and are earning over $20,000 more than the average full time working student.

So, would you rather graduate and suffer the overbearing weight of student loans, or graduate debt free with the benefactor of your dreams?

Who knows, maybe you can love him some day.

Ohio State